Finally received Lollipop on Sprint L720T

smooothie

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Woke up this morning to a pleasant surprise, a system update was available!

Haven't had a lot of time to poke around with having to work & all but living it so far. I'm running Nova Launcher so I'll have to switch to the native Touch Wiz Launcher for a bit just to experience it.

-A happy FL, US Android user

Posted via the Android Central App

smooothie

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
How's everyone's experiences been so far? I initially hated it as it made my phone crazy slow & no matter what I did, it didn't seem to get better. I finally gave in & performed a factory reset & it's been awesome. It had it's sluggish moments, but nothing a restart can't seem to fix

sew3663

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Got mine in South Carolina this morning. I backed up my SD card to my computer, then did the update, but now it says all apps are not installed... Is there any way to get them back? I have games I have been playing for years on there and the data is there, why can't I access it?

I know now that android requires certain types of backup, but it is too late for that now. Is there any way to get the game/app data back?

---Hold on. For some reason, once I restarted and updated google play services, they are back! False alarm. Now to see what the big deal is with 5.0.

ovdevil

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I was just going to suggest you restart the phone, glad it turned out well. Let us know what you think of Lollipop.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo