sprint service in Boston area

imurrx

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
In the city is OK but not like the others. Out side the city is slow and crappy but better than T-Mobile in coverage but not in speed. I never saw LTE anywhere, only 4g sporadically. South of Boston I saw 3g add much as 2g.

I had them for 17 years and left them because they refused to let us change to a chapter plan even if we posted etf.

Posted via the Android Central App

imurrx

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Except for Stoughton, Eaton, Sharon, Norton, or any point that is not near a highway or center of town. It's terrible down most of the cape except off is the highway.

I have had two Moto X. The sprint never got above 4g. The GSM is almost always LTE

moonoverparma00

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Except for Stoughton, Eaton, Sharon, Norton, or any point that is not near a highway or center of town. It's terrible down most of the cape except off is the highway.

I have had two Moto X. The sprint never got above 4g. The GSM is almost always LTE

The sprint moto x won't show lte. If it said 4g, then you are on lte.

vfp5

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
How about central mass, Worcester area? On att and they just tried to hose me by giving me 2 weeks notice my due date was moved up a week. Not happy with them and I know verizon coverage is not good at all in my area

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
How about central mass, Worcester area? On att and they just tried to hose me by giving me 2 weeks notice my due date was moved up a week. Not happy with them and I know verizon coverage is not good at all in my area

Sprint about 7 years ago was not good for me in the Boston area. Had 4g then and it was super spotty. Att is very reliable right now when I go down. If you have any issues with att reach out to them. They have always worked with me with any issues. Customer service over all is pretty good. But sprint can save you some cash too. Not much but some. It all depends on whee you wanna be with your service and budget.

imurrx

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Verizon is king here in Massachusetts. at&t is very good as well. T-Mobile and Sprint are OK to crappy where you are.

Download the Sensory app and check out the map coverages. These are maps made by the actual signal that the app user gets. So look at them with a grain of salt because it may or may not have data in your area pending if a Sensorly user was there.

You can switch from one carrier to another carrier on the map to see it.

Very cool app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty