[ROM] Supercharged Atrix V 4 ***Jim's No Ciq Now Included***

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
This ROM lives on xda here [ROM] Supercharged Atrix V 4 ***Jim's No Ciq Now Included*** - xda-developers Please visit the offical site (XDA) for any questions, concerns, or requests

-What do we have here?
-Supercharged script's
-SuperClean script's
-Deblur
-Deodex
-Oc Under terminal emulator
-Build.Prop tweaks (a lot of 'em)
-Sdcard speen tweaks
-1 percent battery mod
-No carrier logo
-Quick Settings
-Webtop over hdmi
-FREAKING FAST! (cant remember all the stuff I added)
*********-How to Install...**********
-Boot into **BOOTSTRAP**(NO SAFESTRAP)
-Format System
-Install Stock Deodex rom
-Wipe Data/Factory Reset
-Wipe Data
-Wipe Dalvik Cache
-Reboot phone
-Once stock rom has loaded install bootstrap and reboot into recovery(we need a clean, rooted base)
-Wipe Data/Factory Reset
-Wipe Dalvik Cache
-Wipe Cache
-Install SuperCharged Rom (If you are already running stock rooted rom you can skip to the last 4 steps)
-*****DO NOT FORMAT/WIPE ANYTHING AFTER FLASHING****
-Now what???
-Go watch tv, read some xda, I don't care what you do but do not touch that phone untill it has been fully booted for at least 10 mins, the kernel settings and scripts need time to set in and run.
-When prompted choose go launcher and set as default
-DO NOT run overclocking yet.. Wait untill the phone has been up and running for 24 hours before you overclock. Overclock early and it will actually slow you down.

-V1.0-Beta
-Initial Release
-Known minior theming bugs.
-v2.0
-Fixed a few theme bugs(wipe data/factory reset)
-Fixed Contacts
-Edit's to updater script
-Added apps (including bloat freezer, I checked its cool)
-Move some apps to /data (so you can uninstall them)
-Added ics notification sounds
- Put back moto launcher (use home switcher)
-V3
-****HUGE Performance increase over V1 and V2****
-Fixed Super user issue's
-Fixed busy box issue
-Fixed webtop?
-Fixed permission issues with oc. Should no longer cause a reboot.
-V4
-Fixed webtop (I'm sure this time)
-OC'd to 1122 on boot
-Ad blocking in hosts file
-Wireless tether hack is now included (this damn thing..I'll fix it in V5 I promise)
-Removed Motomizer (I could not seen any improvement over the included scripts)
-Removed Scripts app and BloatFreezer (both were causing push ad's)
-Removed Ciq Completely! (THANKS JIMBRIDGEMAN!)
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
<----Go launcher ics theme

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! <----Supercharged V 4 (If coming from V3 Just wipe dalvik cache any other rom, full wipe see above)
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! <----Supercharged V 3 (Wipe data/factory reset, wipe dalvik cache)
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! <----Supercharged V 2
http://db.tt/MtDaBE8O <----Supercharged Atrix Rom
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! <----Stock Deodexd Rom Direct Link
[Rom]StockDeodexRootTogglesOc-2Themes Added - xda-developers <----Stock Deodexed Thread

Thanks for clicking Thanks!!
***Found some really annoying contacts bugs, Gonna try and get a fix up by tonight***

Thanks: Jimbridgeman, Shady_lanen-Theme base, most of updater script and power toggles, Nitro-Battery Icons,fenny-webtop mod,hashcode,Jydaddy... If I forget ya PM me and i'll put it up.

Reactions: McFly121
Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Some additional thanks and info on overclocking

************A note on over clocking***********

For best results this is how ya need to do it.
-Do not over clock until your phone is fully loaded (feels like setup lag is gone)
-Use motor_hot_plug governor (I use Motomizer to set clock speeds)
-Set min and Max to 1000
-Reboot the phone
-Wait till the phone is fully booted (again feels like lag is gone)
-Now open terminal emulater and type "su"
-Now type "1100"
-Run at 1100 for a few mins put some stress on it at 1100
-Now go to terminal emulator and type "su"
-Now type "1200"
****I'm seeing much better results if I "break it in" the over clock as opposed to just jumping in at 1200****

Thanks to Rick#2 for this overclock method.
Original OC thread [OVERCLOCK]XT860/XT862 Overclock - xda-developers

************READ ME************
If you are running V4 you will need to delete the file OC3 in system/ect/init.d in order to use this overclock method, the default method in V4 is different then this one but they are both included. Please read the post linked below to learn how to set your own clock speed.
If you want to OC to say 1200 you would open terminal emulator type su, then echo 1200000000 > /proc/opptimizer

Another option is say you know your phone is stable at 1250 you could go to /system/etc/init.d open the file oc3 and change the values to 1250000000 and you would be at 1250 on every boot. DO NOT SET THIS TO A LEVEL YOUR PHONE IS NOT STABLE AT YOU WILL BOOT LOOP.

OPPtimizer Project - OMAP4 Overclocking [Kernel Modules][Official Thread] - RootzWiki

Reactions: peteseiler2010

osolis14

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
um now that i have the rom up and runnig which looks great by the way great job!!!!! it says i have no root ascess and it wont let me use titanium backup or boot into recovery what do i do

ozziedog

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
I know this is for the V 4, but does anyone know how to remove the Superghared V5? it is eating up my battery and can't open some of my apps they Force Close when I try and open them. I can't ask the question on xda-developers because I get a message that I'm not a developer and dont have access;-(

atrix24fun4786

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I am a noob, I just rooted my phone and am trying to overclock the cpu, Can you please explan what i have to do, i am lost.... Trying to start learning this stuff because i love android and i find it intresting

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exoduss