Who's getting one?

Are you getting the Motorola Artix?

• Total voters

corneliusm

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
The Craptivate is not such a bad phone once you root and flash a stable Froyo rom. It's finally smoother than my CM7 Nexus One, but the N1's build quality blows it away.

But I won't buy Samsung or Sony Ericsson ever again. HTC and Motorola from now on...

ka3yan

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I really haven't heard much talk on the subject, but does it seem likely that the Atrix will get Gingerbread?

stoli412

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I really haven't heard much talk on the subject, but does it seem likely that the Atrix will get Gingerbread?
I'm pretty sure they said it will be upgraded to Gingerbread.

There are already leaked builds of Gingerbread for the Droid X. So if a phone that was released last summer is getting it, I think it's pretty safe to say the new flagship phone will get it too. It's just a question of how quickly.

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site

The motorola site states it will get gingerbread would be stupid for motorola not to release gingerbread. im sure it will probably get a honeycomb also Motorola seems to be good at updating their phones just like htc and unlike samsung.

awtryau89

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Pretty sure I may be going this route. I have an upgrade in May and hope I can convince them to give it to me early.

corneliusm

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
The motorola site states it will get gingerbread would be stupid for motorola not to release gingerbread. im sure it will probably get a honeycomb also Motorola seems to be good at updating their phones just like htc and unlike samsung.
Motorola has promised the 2.3 update later this year. If they don't deliver that, they risk class-action lawsuits due to false advertising and deceptive practices.

I wouldn't worry- after all, the original Droid got upgraded to 2.2, a year after it came out. They're not Samsung or Sony Ericsson... they actually support their devices. :)