phone not working.

waltercln

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
is anyone else having problems with att's "4g" on the atrix? i got the phone around 1:40. Since then to until now i just got off the phone with no answer as to why their useless towers are not working and i can't connect to the internet or anything else. Strangely enough the phone does make calls and works on wifi.

Wondering if i got a bad sim card, have to wait till tomorrow so att can test it out (unless i wait an hour or two to see if it works, says the rep)

wondering if someone else is also in this same boat, or can you connect to the internet on their crap 4G?

Bloodkip

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I called ATT and the rep fixed it for me. I had to turn off phone->take battery out, he pushed the HSPA and tether APN to my phone.

waltercln

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I called ATT and the rep fixed it for me. I had to turn off phone->take battery out, he pushed the HSPA and tether APN to my phone.

did that about 5 times and it still didn't work. maybe the rep i got was useless? I don't see how the phone can be a brick here, works fine. Has to be something going on their end.

tjb433

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
i have read that even tho all their towers are hspa+ ready, the network going to the towers is not ready for hspa+ in all locations

tjb433

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
i have a friend that works at at&t, he confirmed that they have no way to tell where the network fully supports hspa+, only that all the towers are ready, and the support network may or may not be in your area

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty