Atrix frozen after HD Dock use

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I plopped my Atrix into the HD Dock and started up webtop. I had forgotten to pair my bluetooth keyboard and mouse with the phone first though, so I couldn't use either of them and could only use the phone's touchscreen as a mouse with the big L and R for left click, right click. So, I unplugged the phone from the dock to get out of webtop and go into my settings to find bluetooth. However, when I undocked the phone, it was frozen at the red M motorola logo, never went anywhere for a good 5 minutes. I thought the phone froze so I held the power button and the prompt came up to go into Airplane mode or turn off, but I can't select either option. Holding the power button for 87 years does nothing as well.

My phone is frozen and I don't know how to remove the battery cover to get at the battery lol. Any help? (edit: Got it off. Was too afraid of breaking it I guess)

Also, so I guess I was wrong to insert and remove the phone into and from the dock like I did?

EDIT: Forgot to add, before it stays stuck on the red M logo forever, two clouds fly over the logo and some stars appear. I just installed Beautiful Widgets before attempting the HD Dock for the first time; is Beautiful Widgets having some effect?

Last edited: