Just wanted to share my new way of MMS messaging

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Ok. I have patience with things. But I get extremely frustrated when Im trying to use a service that I pay for every month, and it wont move over the Edge network. After all the stuff ive tried I came to a solution. If you take a picture (no matter what MP), or send one of your own pictures, if its over 300K the best thing to do is crop it. I took pictures with the 5MP feature enabled on the camera and croped the photes. When I croped it, it made the sizes extremely smaller in KB for the pictures. And I was able to send them fine over the edge network without a problem. Its a shame that I even have to do this when I never had a problem with my Bold 9700.

I hope they have the fix for this along with the others, when Froyo comes out. Give it a shot guys, let me know if it works for you.

flashman03

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I havent had any issues. I use Handcent SMS and sent a picture to my wife on medium and it sent perfectly. Not sure how big that is but you could clearly see what I sent.

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Right Handcent works well. This is for the people mainly that want to use the stock messaging application. Handscent was nice for me. But it would notify me twice each message I would recieve?

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Right Handcent works well. This is for the people mainly that want to use the stock messaging application. Handscent was nice for me. But it would notify me twice each message I would recieve?

stock messaging app--menu--settings--receive incoming notifications-- uncheck. Handcent is your friend... and so is search.