AT&T No Committment pricing with Pre-Order?

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I was able to pre-order the GSIII through AT&T's Premier website with no committment pricing. I am wondering if this will be the case with the Galaxy Note II? Does anyone have any ifnormation on no committment pricing? I'm hoping $549-649? I know the Original Galaxy Note is at $599 right now, but I believe that was higher when it was first released?

Who else plans to pay full retail/no committment pricing for this bad boy?

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I plan to as I did with my SGSIII. My OG Note was $649.99 no commitment. If fact, I think it was your tip on ordering through premier that made it so simple to keep my unlimited data wasn't it? What was that trick so I can repeat it on Thursday?

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I plan to as I did with my SGSIII. My OG Note was $649.99 no commitment. If fact, I think it was your tip on ordering through premier that made it so simple to keep my unlimited data wasn't it? What was that trick so I can repeat it on Thursday?

If you buy at no commitment pricing or upgrade you can keep unlimited data. AT&T just throttles you, but they allow you to keep it. I've upgraded and bought at no commitment pricing numerous times and always kept my unlimited $30 smartphone plan.

Anyway, I just checked and when I go to myat&t and login it gives me the option to buy an Samsung phone at no commitment pricing.

18g4yt.jpg

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
If you buy at no commitment pricing or upgrade you can keep unlimited data. AT&T just throttles you, but they allow you to keep it. I've upgraded and bought at no commitment pricing numerous times and always kept my unlimited $30 smartphone plan.

Anyway, I just checked and when I go to myat&t and login it gives me the option to buy an Samsung phone at no commitment pricing.

http://i50.tinypic.com/18g4yt.jpg

Yes but when I logged in to pre order my SGSIII back in June it was asking me to select my data plan etc., so I did not order immediately. I then saw a post, I thought by you, who said to log in a certain way which I did and I bought it no commitment and it never asked anything about data plan so I knew I kept my unlimited data. Maybe it was someone else?

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
No that was me. It never brought up any option about selecting another data plan. Even when I did it right now, I didn't see anything. Try doing it now, just don't put the order through. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38