Battery life on LTE?

varucell

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
It has been fantastic for me so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 using Tapatalk 2

I have been deciding if I should keep the droid dna on verizon or get the note 2. The droid dna is awesome but the battery life isn't quite there for my liking

maximu5

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Came from a tmo g2x that would prob last me 4 hrs but I can say the note2 is fantastic... probably the most I've had it on without charging it was about 23 hours with using it heavily for 2 hours all together and the rest normal use web browing and texting but can vary from user to user

JayRatliff

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I get very extended periods in between charges, around 45-48 hours standby per charge. With about 5 hours screen time mixed in.

Lovin my Note 2!!

Last edited:

gzbsds

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm somewhat a medium to a heavy user with Note2. Before I go to sleep I plug my phone in and let it charge all night. The awesome thing is I can keep it off the charger all day while I'm at work. Last night, I walk to get a hamburger with 50% charge. I used bluetooth head sets to listen to music and I ran Endomondo while I was walking. By the time I got home, I was down to 40%. What an awesome phone.

TheBigJMoney

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
It's been fantastic. The first day I got the Note 2 I tried to stress the battery to check its daily lifespan. From 6am onward I downloaded all the apps I wanted, had three email apps and Facebook and Twitter on at all times, took 4 long phone calls and was in and out of apps all day. All of the aforementioned was in an LTE area. The battery finally quit at about 10pm. So this may have been a non scientific test but to me the battery life is a complete non issue. Combined with the fact that the battery is removable means that power should never be an issue for you.

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Its about 11:30 pm and my phone has been off the charger since 5:30 am. I still have 37% battery and all day I have been on youtube, browsing the web, making phone calls, texting, etc....

All this while on LTE!

cwoms167

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm not getting the excellent battery life that everyone is getting im not really understanding what I'm doing wrong it seems I always have bad battery life with android phones if anyone has any info

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354422707267.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354422707267.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 21
  • uploadfromtaptalk1354422719105.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354422719105.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 21

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm not getting the excellent battery life that everyone is getting im not really understanding what I'm doing wrong it seems I always have bad battery life with android phones if anyone has any info

What is ATT locker? I am new to ATT and haven't used that. Obviously that is using up a good chunk of battery.

MittenSportsFan

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site

I am not on AT&T but I have read that the AT&T Locker is a battery killer.
I don't know what AT&T Locker does, but it shouldn't use as much power as the screen.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Metro2033

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
First couple of days I had increadibly AWESOME battery life! Used whole day with no charge then all of a sudden bad battery life. Checked battery usage and culprit is that stupid ATT Locker. Don't even use ATT Locker and can't uninstall app. Just uninstalled the update and will see if that helps.

Thanks for the tip!

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
First couple of days I had increadibly AWESOME battery life! Used whole day with no charge then all of a sudden bad battery life. Checked battery usage and culprit is that stupid ATT Locker. Don't even use ATT Locker and can't uninstall app. Just uninstalled the update and will see if that helps.

Thanks for the tip!
Good luck. Keep us posted.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress