Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By TheBigJMoney
  • 1 Post By Phoneguy108
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    164 Global Posts

Default Battery life on LTE?

How is the battery life on atts lte network?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Battery life on LTE?

It has been fantastic for me so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 using Tapatalk 2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    164 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaldwiJ7 View Post
    It has been fantastic for me so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 using Tapatalk 2
    I have been deciding if I should keep the droid dna on verizon or get the note 2. The droid dna is awesome but the battery life isn't quite there for my liking

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

Came from a tmo g2x that would prob last me 4 hrs but I can say the note2 is fantastic... probably the most I've had it on without charging it was about 23 hours with using it heavily for 2 hours all together and the rest normal use web browing and texting but can vary from user to user

I get very extended periods in between charges, around 45-48 hours standby per charge. With about 5 hours screen time mixed in.

Lovin my Note 2!!
    Last edited by JayRatliff; 11-29-2012 at 03:07 PM.

My work has poor cell reception, averaging -93 dBm. The battery would last 12 to 13 hours there with LTE on.

great for me. I get about 6 hours screen on time minimum. Usually charge every two days.

I get about 7 hrs on LTE

I'm somewhat a medium to a heavy user with Note2. Before I go to sleep I plug my phone in and let it charge all night. The awesome thing is I can keep it off the charger all day while I'm at work. Last night, I walk to get a hamburger with 50% charge. I used bluetooth head sets to listen to music and I ran Endomondo while I was walking. By the time I got home, I was down to 40%. What an awesome phone.

It's been fantastic. The first day I got the Note 2 I tried to stress the battery to check its daily lifespan. From 6am onward I downloaded all the apps I wanted, had three email apps and Facebook and Twitter on at all times, took 4 long phone calls and was in and out of apps all day. All of the aforementioned was in an LTE area. The battery finally quit at about 10pm. So this may have been a non scientific test but to me the battery life is a complete non issue. Combined with the fact that the battery is removable means that power should never be an issue for you.
    JayRatliff likes this.

Same here. I have been on the phone all day, on LTE, and still have 48% battery left.

Im averaging 3 hrs on 12% used! Absolutely incredible

Its about 11:30 pm and my phone has been off the charger since 5:30 am. I still have 37% battery and all day I have been on youtube, browsing the web, making phone calls, texting, etc....

All this while on LTE!

I'm not getting the excellent battery life that everyone is getting im not really understanding what I'm doing wrong it seems I always have bad battery life with android phones if anyone has any info

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Battery life on LTE?-uploadfromtaptalk1354422707267.jpg   Battery life on LTE?-uploadfromtaptalk1354422719105.jpg  

Between playing games, facebook, and other site visits, Mine lasts 1 1/2 days. The best I have ever had with an android phone.

Quote Originally Posted by cwoms167 View Post
    I'm not getting the excellent battery life that everyone is getting im not really understanding what I'm doing wrong it seems I always have bad battery life with android phones if anyone has any info

What is ATT locker? I am new to ATT and haven't used that. Obviously that is using up a good chunk of battery.

Quote Originally Posted by cwoms167 View Post

I am not on AT&T but I have read that the AT&T Locker is a battery killer.
    I don't know what AT&T Locker does, but it shouldn't use as much power as the screen.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

I read on another thread to uninstall the last ATT locker update and the battery will be much improved.
    Metro2033 likes this.

First couple of days I had increadibly AWESOME battery life! Used whole day with no charge then all of a sudden bad battery life. Checked battery usage and culprit is that stupid ATT Locker. Don't even use ATT Locker and can't uninstall app. Just uninstalled the update and will see if that helps.

Thanks for the tip!

Quote Originally Posted by Metro2033 View Post
    First couple of days I had increadibly AWESOME battery life! Used whole day with no charge then all of a sudden bad battery life. Checked battery usage and culprit is that stupid ATT Locker. Don't even use ATT Locker and can't uninstall app. Just uninstalled the update and will see if that helps.

Thanks for the tip!
    Good luck. Keep us posted.