- 1 Posts
Every time I delete an email a old email loads in place
Hi, I have Comcast and use Outlook on my computer.
My email sync perfectly and I have my setting on my phone to never delete my email. I have it set for 50 email to show.
My problem occurs when I want to delete an email on my phone's inbox but when I do that a old already read email loads on my phone as a non read email.
It loads that email in the oldest position(bottom) of my emails
Anyone know how to make this stop happening?
Thanks in advance
- 03-11-2013, 02:35 PM #2
- By bleem85 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2013, 06:14 PM
- By chrikenn in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2011, 07:10 PM
- By droidguyva in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 11-12-2010, 03:00 PM
- By splmonster in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2010, 10:30 PM
- By sekser in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2010, 07:22 PM