Grainy videos on Note 2
Whenever I download videos or even play videos off of Facebook or some other site they are pixilated or really grainy. Even if they are in HD. When I stream from Netflix, YouTube, HuIu, Etc. things are Crisp and clear. Has anyone else encounterd this? How can I fix this?
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-05-2014, 12:16 AM #2
- 02-06-2014, 08:40 AM #4
- 479 Posts
Re: Grainy videos on Note 2
Are you playing the video inside the browser? Netflix, Youtube, Hulu videos are played from their own apps. If you are playing flash videos inside mobile browser, it is not going to have as high quality as playing them using a video player. Try using MX video player or even the built in Video player on Note 2.
- By Cornholeo in forum Google+Replies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2014, 08:46 AM
- By Ry in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 02-04-2014, 12:47 PM
- By vodigital in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2014, 09:36 AM
- By officialclar in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 02-04-2014, 04:32 AM
- By Louis Manlangit in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2014, 09:22 PM