Buying a Samsung Note tomorrow!

BLASTphemus

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
After 12+ years of being with Tmobile I am ready to move to AT&T and upgrade my iphone 3g. Long story short, I'm sick of the run around BS they have been giving me. On top of that using a jailbroken iphone 3g is practically unusable ever since I installed iOS 4.2.1 It would get stuck/lagg for like up to 5minutes. Not even being able to hard reboot. Being stuck on edge speed was excruciating while all my friends are speeding around in 3g/4g speed smartphones.

Anyways, the Samsung Note blew me away at the store yesterday and I'll be buying one tomorrow.

Any words of advice, tips, coupon codes, discounts I should now about before making my purchase? I'll be buying 2 lines but only 1 phone. The other line will be for my mother who to this day doesn't even know how to txt. So she'll be getting one of those .1 cent flip phones lol.

I'm a noob to the android community and I'm looking forward learning as much as I can about android/rooting.

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the club that is Android, and the address that is the Galaxy Note. I'm sure the community welcomes your input and I know you'll benefit from the wisdom of other NOTE users.

I've had my since launch day and I'm just as blown away by the sheer genius of this mobile device. I'll never own a mere smartphone again, and with the viewing capabilities of a tablet, I find the use of dedicated tablet just as unnecessary.

Let us know when after you pick yours up. What color do you plan to get. Many folks like the white, but I personally like the carbon blue. Either one is great! :)

jimmers40

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
I have had it for 2 weeks. Im in love with it! All the options with pen is amazing. From photo editing,cropping, and web page manipulation with stylus is endless. Along with all other features that are to many to list.

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Today is the big day. I'll post back after a day or so of use and tell you what I think of the new phone.

Make sure you take advantage of some great deals on the phone right now. For us early adopters who paid $299 for a 2yr contract, or in my case $625 off contract, the deal offered today for $239 w/2yr contract is a bargain.

MOTH477

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
After 12+ years of being with Tmobile I am ready to move to AT&T and upgrade my iphone 3g.

Just like you, I had been with T-mobile for over 10 years. I switched to AT&T for the Note. The phone was amazing and I miss it now that I returned due to poor network where I live and work. Also, in my area T-Mobile HSPA+ is faster than AT&T since there is no LTE yet in Inland Empire CA. You will love the phone. I have cases if you wanna buy :)

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
It's $249 at Amazon with no tax or shipping. Here in CA they charge the tax based on the full retail price so the savings are significant! Still haven't decided if I'm going with the Note yet though :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress