This may be a dumb question, but.....

LCAcor

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I am a new Note user. I actually had the Galaxy S3 but returned within my trade period and got the note since it works better for my everyday use at work and such. I will admit the Note is not as fast as the S3 but I have accepted that. My question is....I upgraded to ICS 4.0.4 and still do not have all the features of the International Note users on 4.0.4 such as pop video, signature unlock, more stability, etc. Why is that?

Am I missing something somewhere? Any help would be appreciated and especially this lag. It really is frustrating to me. Thanks in advance.

Teyshablue

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
As far as the pop up player, I use Super Video from the Play store. It works like pop video. Signature unlock...dunno. I had issues with lag after the update. I had to factory reset the phone. Then lag was no longer a problem. Stability issues disappeared too.

joe1987

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I am a new Note user. I actually had the Galaxy S3 but returned within my trade period and got the note since it works better for my everyday use at work and such. I will admit the Note is not as fast as the S3 but I have accepted that. My question is....I upgraded to ICS 4.0.4 and still do not have all the features of the International Note users on 4.0.4 such as pop video, signature unlock, more stability, etc. Why is that?

Am I missing something somewhere? Any help would be appreciated and especially this lag. It really is frustrating to me. Thanks in advance.

True there are features not avail, that are on the Inter Note, which there are different ROMs and details in the UI.

but I agree with the above comment did you do a straight thru Kies upgrade? A factor reset would help, I went and rooted then removed all bloat ware, which improved it over all, no lag.

LCAcor

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I did a factory reset and that didn't seem to help. Maybe I'm just to picky and letting it bug me. Maybe I can look into rooting and see that will help in the end.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

LCAcor

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I actually senses up going into the Applications Manager and disabled useless stuff that I would never use and my speed has greatly improved. Virtually no lag at all anymore. 1 problem seems to be fixed now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699