Galaxy note sim card not registering

harryd02

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I have a brand new galaxy note any sim card i put in this phone it will not recognise it and says no sim!!! is the phone faulty or am i doing something wrong help anyone please

KSoD

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
You need to make sure that the SIM card you have is one of the new ones. Not the old 3G SIM Card. It must not have a single marking on it other that then AT&T Logo. That is the new 4G LTE SIM card. If you dont have that SIM Card, go to AT&T and have them assign you a new one.

MOHAMMED MOIN

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: Galaxy note no sim card or insert sim card

Hi
galaxy note 2 do not detect sim card of UAE its just detected one sim card of Du then it's not detecting etisalat nor Du where as India SIM card works well its on roaming and it's an unlocked for purchased from retailer in India went to Samsung Centre in sharjah tried the du SIM of the promoter it worked there but my sim still doesn't where as the same SIMs does works in any other hand at please help

KSoD

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: Galaxy note no sim card or insert sim card

Sounds like you may not have the APN settings for the carrier you are using. You get roaming and it works with other SIM cards so it sounds like you just need to get the carrier information added.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez