Whats a good To do app or Note app?

webbie2

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
Looking for an app that I can jot some ever day notes, Things to do for the day?

Any good ideas? I have been messing with ever note and It just seems like a little too much.

yohannie

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
For creating task lists that can be checked off, I find Astrid Tasks to be the best. It has great reminder options and the homescreen widgets you can create using it are just awesome. I tried a few other ones and they all had one issue or another.

Donmeister85

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Looking for an app that I can jot some ever day notes, Things to do for the day?

Any good ideas? I have been messing with ever note and It just seems like a little too much.

Color Note and Any.Do from the market work pretty good for me as well if you'd like to check those out.

Reactions: webbie2

kberry66

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I looked at evernote and thought it was way more than what I needed so I went with color note as well. I love that you can check things off, sort of like reminders.

olorin

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Color note is great. I used to feel Evernote was overkill, buy as I've used it more & more, I've changed my mind. Of you use Go Launcher, them there is a Go Widget note that is great, as well.

Reactions: webbie2

thinksInCode

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Astrid and Any.Do are great but my current favorite for todo lists is Tasks. Dead simple, syncs with Google tasks and has a nice ICS style phone and tablet UI.