CaseMate and Incipio cases - any thoughts?

psufan32

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I've had my GSII since it launched, but feel the need to put a case on it for no other reason that paranoia. I've been using a SGP Steinheil Liquid Crystal screen protector for a while, and I don't even notice it. Was a breeze to put on absolutely no air bubbles. Significantly better than the CaseMate screen protectors that AT&T sells for my wife's iPhone 4, which always have some air bubbles and are very thick.

Anyways, I've done some searching, and have come down to a few cases, and am wondering if anyone has any experience with these particular cases. I'm not looking for max protection (Otterbox), but more protection against scratches, light falls with a simple, sleek design that is snug on the phone and doesn't add much bulk (the thinness of the phone is one of the reasons why I love my GSII do much).

So, the cases are:

CaseMate Barely There

Incipio Feather

Inciplo NGP

OhmEye

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Casemate has been good for mine. Adds very little to the dimensions of the phone, and sure makes things feel a lot more friendly to the hand. I'd like to find a horizontal holster that the phone+case will fit in that clips to my belt for when I don't have a handy shirt pocket.

webbie2

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
I have the Case Mate POP case which is really nice. Its a little big and I would like a barley there case but for now this works nice. I really want to get the SGP Steinheil Liquid Crystal screen protector, but I'm nervous they will send me the one for the International version with the hole at the bottom for the home button. Did you buy it direct from the site or amazon? Please PM me.

duncanator

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I too bought the SGP Crystal screen protector and not one person knew I had a screen protector on my phone. It is really clear and I lucked out and got a perfect fit the first time. I also have a case-mate barely there case (ordered from here) and I love how it protects what is needed but adds little to the phone.

webbie2

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
I just got a s line tpu gel case for 1.99 on Amazon and it amazing I can actually feel my phone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty