- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Firmware Upgrade Error - Low Battery Error
I've been trying to upgrade the firmware on my Galaxy S2 through Samsung Kies. Even with my battery fully charged, I always receive the error message "Battery Low" and the upgrade aborts. I read somewhere to unplug all USB accessories from the computer, but doing that didn't help.
Any suggestions? Is there a workaround? My phone is not rooted and I haven't done anything unusual to it.
- 07-15-2014, 02:01 PM #2
- By wangtinkit in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 33Last Post: 07-07-2015, 03:21 PM
- By bertsirkin in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 21Last Post: 03-31-2014, 08:10 AM
- By ash0074 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2014, 03:48 PM
- By Justin Cardwell in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 07:43 PM
- By Shelter7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2014, 02:24 PM