- 1 Posts
Firmware Upgrade Error - Low Battery Error
I've been trying to upgrade the firmware on my Galaxy S2 through Samsung Kies. Even with my battery fully charged, I always receive the error message "Battery Low" and the upgrade aborts. I read somewhere to unplug all USB accessories from the computer, but doing that didn't help.
Any suggestions? Is there a workaround? My phone is not rooted and I haven't done anything unusual to it.
- By wangtinkit in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 24Last Post: 03-05-2014, 04:36 AM
- By bertsirkin in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 02-19-2014, 11:44 AM
- By ash0074 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2014, 03:48 PM
- By Justin Cardwell in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 07:43 PM
- By Shelter7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2014, 02:24 PM