Where have you seen the Defender case?

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I have checked my local ATT, Sprint and BB stores. None of them know when they will be getting them. Do we think the local ATT stores will have it this week?

Where do you think the best place is to order it online? Both for price and fast/free shipping? I have checked Amazon but they are out of stock until June 28th...

Let us know if you have seen the Defender case any where! Thanks in advance!

Cheers...

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
The Commuter is available on the OS site and Amazon. The Defender was supposed to be available on June 22. I hoping that it gets here mid-week in the coming week.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
The Defender may also be ordered on ShopAndroid. On the OB site, it is showing as coming soon. We all know what that has meant recently.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Yeah no luck locally. I have my phone but I don't wanna activate it until I have a case for it. I guess I will keep checking in!

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
These retailers really do not know. Look at the listings on Amazon. Same listing shows dates at various vendors from early July through August.
Even the Amazon entries say no date known yet.
Especially if you want color other than black.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Who knows on release date! I emailed OB but nothing sent back yet. I will keep you all posted on it! I pre-ordered it from ATT. Based on the email I was sent from ATT it would be sent in 3-5 days. BUT I don't think it will happen. I figured it was worth a try! Plus it can ONLY be ordered from the corp store. 611 and the web site did not have them posted yet.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Online. I went to a store yesterday but they had not stocked the shelves with the shipment that had just come in. Thinking of stopping at another Best Buy on the way home after work.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Just got a note from Amazon that the Defender that I ordered has not yet shipped. It was supposed to arrive between June 27 and 29.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Good to know! Keep us posted on your updates JCP! I will do the same with my local BB store. They have yet to get them in.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Online. I went to a store yesterday but they had not stocked the shelves with the shipment that had just come in. Thinking of stopping at another Best Buy on the way home after work.

Also can you link it from BB web site? I am not finding it sadly. Thanks!

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
It just may not be done yet. Wonder if they found some issues they needed to fix. I bet we see it within the new week or so. Amazon now says July 16th. AC says July 10th. So it must be soon! Until they I am rolling with no case and just a screen protector! Babying it though. :)

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
It just may not be done yet. Wonder if they found some issues they needed to fix. I bet we see it within the new week or so. Amazon now says July 16th. AC says July 10th. So it must be soon! Until they I am rolling with no case and just a screen protector! Babying it though. :)

Hope you are right. All the cases that would be temporary until my Defender arrives are just not up to par.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress