Still Awaiting Shipping

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Figured I'd start a thread for those of us that still haven't gotten our phones. I ordered mine on June 15th in the afternoon online through Premier and still don't have a shipping status. From what I understand, people that pre-ordered from the 6th to the 11th are receiving their phones while most people who pre-ordered after are still waiting. Also, if you it's shipped today, it seems they're not opposed to doing overnight shipping for it to be there Saturday.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I am in the same boat my good sir! I also pre-ordered on the 15th. Still says back order. Its hope tonight we see them ship! If not I don't have any high hopes for Monday! So we shall see.

Cheers...

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Well it's even possible that it's shipped overnight to get here by tomorrow. I'm not holding my breath on that, but I've seen a few people mention so far that they're getting their phones tomorrow.

tohio

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I know this is a thread for non receipt but I thought I'd mention my delivery yesterday. I was at home when I heard a sound like something being dropped on the front porch then the door bell rang. I went to the front door to find the S III box on the porch and the FEDEX driver walking down my sidewalk. I asked her why she dropped the box on the porch. She said she didn't. I said I would check my security camera to see if she had or not (I don't have a security camera). She immediately said she was sorry she dropped it and please not to tell FEDEX, she would lose her job. I said I'd decide after I looked at the video and the phone. I'm sure there is one very worried FEDEX driver making deliveries (very carefully) today. BTW, the phone is awesome!

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I know this is a thread for non receipt but I thought I'd mention my delivery yesterday. I was at home when I heard a sound like something being dropped on the front porch then the door bell rang. I went to the front door to find the S III box on the porch and the FEDEX driver walking down my sidewalk. I asked her why she dropped the box on the porch. She said she didn't. I said I would check my security camera to see if she had or not (I don't have a security camera). She immediately said she was sorry she dropped it and please not to tell FEDEX, she would lose her job. I said I'd decide after I looked at the video and the phone. I'm sure there is one very worried FEDEX driver making deliveries (very carefully) today. BTW, the phone is awesome!

Damn! I'd be pissed too if I was you. You where in the right. It's good to keep them on their toes every now and then!

DallasFlier

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Figured I'd start a thread for those of us that still haven't gotten our phones. I ordered mine on June 15th in the afternoon online through Premier and still don't have a shipping status. From what I understand, people that pre-ordered from the 6th to the 11th are receiving their phones while most people who pre-ordered after are still waiting. Also, if you it's shipped today, it seems they're not opposed to doing overnight shipping for it to be there Saturday.

I am in the same boat my good sir! I also pre-ordered on the 15th. Still says back order. Its hope tonight we see them ship! If not I don't have any high hopes for Monday! So we shall see.

Cheers...

Hope you guys get your ship notices real soon. I woke up to a ship status with tracking number when I checked the website, and was very surprised to see that it seems to be shipping for Saturday delivery.

I still haven't received a ship notification email, so don't count on that, be sure to check the order status online. Good luck, hope you get good news there very soon!

LadiJae

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Guess i'll add my status....

I Ordered online on the 13th, got the email yesterday evening about it coming by Monday....
haven't gotten any other emails or updates....My white GS3 is still pending shipment/back ordered....

I hope it comes tomorrow though while i'm home.....

I have movement.........status went from back ordered to ---->> processing!!!

ahhhh shucks now!!! ((getting happy))

Last edited:

jlg6280

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Ordered in the morning of 6/20 via Target Mobile. Blue Sg3, 16gb, phone upgrade. Still no word on shipping -- is "awaiting inventory". Anyone else order via Target Mobile?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87