Syncing Galaxy S3 with Mac and iPhoto

DKHuber

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Download the app called Kies from Samsung's website. Your Galaxy will sync with that. You then need to take the photos and videos in Kies and transfer them to a folder on your Mac. Once you've done that, you can drag and drop them into iPhoto.

Please note, I don't believe Kies is compatible with OSX Mountain Lion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

zeteo

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I just set mine up tonight. You can sync iCal and Contacts through iCloud using Smooth Sync. (available in the Play Store) I have found Dropbox to be the easiest for pictures.

bettybp59

May 26, 2013
Visit site
I just purchased a Samsung Galaxy S4 and wish to TRANSFER my iPhotos onto it. How is this accomplished? Is there an APPLICATION that makes it easier to do? Also when Verizon imported my contacts from my iPhone 4, none of the contacts came with their pictures (as I had them in my iPhone 4) as well as ALL of the long notes attached to them. Only 1st condensed part came through.. Hmmm
Id appreciate ANY assistance...thanks! :) BTW I have OSX Mountain Lion (I read Kies doesn't work with this. DARN)

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
SyncMate claims to be able to. I'm trying it out right now... We shall see if it was a waste of money or not shortly...

I've used SyncMate for years, but in order to use all it's features, it will cost you $40.00. That's a little steep, in my view. Think i'll stick with the "basic" version. Good luck.:p