S3 demands high bandwidth.

double923

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I noticed that my S3 works really well when I am home connecting to WiFi. I also noticed with I have LTE. What I meant by that is: any kind of operation is simply smooth as iPhone UI and even better. It is simply very snappy, very responsive. When I am on 4G, I noticed some operations are a little jerky. I am not talking about the S3 is waiting for data or with the spinning circle thingy, those I understand. I am wondering if anyone notice it? I thought, it max out RAM, I cleared it. it's not much diff when on lower bandwidth.

Rev2010

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I don't have that issue, on mine even if the data is subject to a slow area it still responds and moves super quick, I'd just have to wait for the data to load which is to be expected. Even if I'm underground on the subway and use some apps that don't require data access everything moves smoothly. Perhaps you have an app running in the background that requires a data connection and is somehow hogging resources trying to reacquire a connection?

Rev.

double923

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
It is possible that I have app or service that hog resources. One that I expected is exchange email. I set to push. No, I am not going to change to 5 or 10 min. I need it to be push. If so, then back to my original observation. I might have to try turning that off over the weekend to see if that will make a different. BTW: it is NOT a really bad jerkiness. But I do, notice it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87