Observations after a week with my S22U compared to my N20U... Agree? Disagree? Add your own thoughts

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
No issues here with factory unlocked on Verizon. View attachment 345906

I think some network DNS issue in some regions. Playing around with my phone I decided to log off of my Samsung Account and log back in. Won't let me log back in with a network error message and tosses me back to login screen.

I am in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida... I use my home PC (AT&T Uverse) to try to login to my Samsung Account to see if I can (account.samsung.com) and site can't be reached. I remote into a work machine in Palm Springs California just to test and able to load the samsung site and even log in to view my account. All the while I can't log into my Samsung account on my phone or the Galaxy Store (AT&T).

Should have been more patient than to mess with it troubleshooting the Galaxy store like resetting app permissions and causing a lot of work once I can get logged back in. :-\

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220619-232511_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220619-232511_Chrome.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Almost 10 EST and since my last post on this I am still getting this error message when trying to access the Galaxy Store. Just wondering if anyone experiencing the same issue? Unlocked on AT&T. Thanks.
I'm locked on at&t . No issues with galaxy store.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I think some network DNS issue in some regions. Playing around with my phone I decided to log off of my Samsung Account and log back in. Won't let me log back in with a network error message and tosses me back to login screen.

I am in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida... I use my home PC (AT&T Uverse) to try to login to my Samsung Account to see if I can (account.samsung.com) and site can't be reached. I remote into a work machine in Palm Springs California just to test and able to load the samsung site and even log in to view my account. All the while I can't log into my Samsung account on my phone or the Galaxy Store (AT&T).

Should have been more patient than to mess with it troubleshooting the Galaxy store like resetting app permissions and causing a lot of work once I can get logged back in. :-\
Ugh. I hope the DNS issues will be resolved soon for you.