New Build Number

Jk10

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Im new to this but I have a ATT S3. Is the newest build # IMM76D.I747UCALH9, Baseband I747UCLH9 ? It says my phone does not support upgrading via Kies, What is going on?

greasemuntney

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
The easiest way to update is through wifi on the phone. Just goto Settings,About Device, Software update, Check for updates and then go. Thats how I do it and didn't use Kies. Maybe this helps. And that way it downloads from AT@T.

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I have tried numerous times to update, stuck on CALG1..guess I will just wait for JB, although it may be a long wait.
dwester — Keep trying over your Wi-Fi. It seemed like mine was stuck on the [~UCALG1] & [~UCLG1] last week as well, after trying numerous times (maybe 5-6 times) over a 3-4 day period. But I thought I'd give it another go last weekend and...BAM! ...it started DL'ing the update.
The thing that I like the most about the [~H9] update is the screen brightness toggle/slide that they added to the notification drop-down. It's still inexplicable, imo, how they could decide to drop—the power-saving & app manager widgets—from the widget drawer, (e.g.- they were included on my GS II Skyrocket w/ ICS 4.0.4), of the GS3, but then add all kinds of other fluffy, less useful widgets instead. :confused: :confused:

The easiest way to update is through wifi on the phone. Just goto Settings,About Device, Software update, Check for updates and then go. Thats how I do it and didn't use Kies. Maybe this helps. And that way it downloads from AT@T.
Ditto. Over the Wi-Fi works, eventually. Just keep trying every few days.

kc1974

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
For some reason, my ATT S3 is I747UCALI5... is that the old build? Only had my S3 for a couple of weeks, but it's not H9, so just checking. Kies won't allow me to update and ATT software update says it's current.

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
For some reason, my ATT S3 is I747UCALI5... is that the old build? Only had my S3 for a couple of weeks, but it's not H9, so just checking. Kies won't allow me to update and ATT software update says it's current.
Just keep trying to update again, every other day. Mine kept saying the same things & stuff, as yours is, over approx. 4~5 days of trying (except I was on build & base # ~LG1). . . then suddenly, after approx. 5~6 days it stopped saying 'current' and started downloading the ~LH9 build & baseband. So be of good cheer. ;) And just try again after a few days.

Best thing about [ ~LH9 ] is the screen brightness slider in the notification drop-down, imo. ;-)

kc1974

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Thanks - yeah I have the brightness in the notification drawer, and my build and baseband seems to be higher than H9 as the kernel version date is Sept 7, not Aug 29 as it is for H9. Is still 4.0.4. Anyway, I called Samsung and it turns out mine is a maintenance build based on my area (FL), or something. Also, Samsung said JB is this week for the ATT S3, but nothing specific...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty