Anyone got Jelly Bean yet? Its supposedly going to be released this week on AT&T

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
This is about as foolish an argument as I have heard on here.

With any release things are gonna happen. The software can be rock solid in a test environment, but when given widespread release there are too many variables to account for to have it be smooth for everyone. Why yes I am a software developer and know first hand.

Most of the issues I have seen have been cleared up with a reset. Why? Because when you do a reset, you are starting with a clean handset, thus eliminating the variables.

The Sprint release was a good one. I hope at&T goes as well

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

Thank you bro lol

Sent from my EPIC WHITE SGS2 Rockin CM10 4.1.2 using Tapatalk 2

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
You can go to the Samsung website and it will tell you whether it's ready yet or not.

o_O WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~

NO, that will tell you that it has been released to the carriers not that it is ready for the OTA from them.

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
It's amazing how many people here are siding with AT&T, and trying to justify why they're dragging their feet with this update. It doesn't make me love this phone any less not having the update, but knowing that a good majority of the S3 owners out there have it is frustrating.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I feel ya, I had the same issues with Verizon and way too many update cycles. That is why I am getting bored with repeating it over and over

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
It's amazing how many people here are siding with AT&T, and trying to justify why they're dragging their feet with this update. It doesn't make me love this phone any less not having the update, but knowing that a good majority of the S3 owners out there have it is frustrating.

Only 2 companies n the US have it. And they aren't the top companies so it's not the majority, worldwide it is tho n I feel the same way. It's BS!

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Only 2 companies n the US have it. And they aren't the top companies so it's not the majority, worldwide it is tho n I feel the same way. It's BS!

Verizon and sprint aren't two of the top carriers in the us? Since when?

Sent from my Red GS3

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Verizon and sprint aren't two of the top carriers in the us? Since when?

Sent from my Red GS3

Verizon is Where I live. T mobile is only in one area, at&t sucks here, sprint has crappy coverage n us cellular usually has the worst selection of phones. T mobile and sprint are the only ones that have released the update. U misunderstood what I said. There's ONLY 2 companies that have updated and they ARE NOT the top 2 companies, at least not here.

o_O WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
NO, that will tell you that it has been released to the carriers not that it is ready for the OTA from them.

NO,this page is updated AS SOON as the update is released FROM the carriers. For people that think they know it all, u sure don't know much. I research this for HOURS, every day, HOURS. As soon as the update is ready and released, this page updates. I have checked each time an update was released to be sure. http://m.samsung.com/us/support/SupportOwnersFAQPopup.do?faq_id=FAQ00050212&fm_seq=55187

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I thought you were looking at something besides the faq, like when updates are available for models not individual carriers.

And I shat out more than you know about sdlc about an hour ago. Calm your jets

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
NO,this page is updated AS SOON as the update is released FROM the carriers. For people that think they know it all, u sure don't know much. I research this for HOURS, every day, HOURS. As soon as the update is ready and released, this page updates. I have checked each time an update was released to be sure. http://m.samsung.com/us/support/SupportOwnersFAQPopup.do?faq_id=FAQ00050212&fm_seq=55187

Lmao... Chill dude. I updated a customers Verizon galaxy s3 today and assumed it was jb.

Sent from my Red GS3

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Lmao... Chill dude. I updated a customers Verizon galaxy s3 today and assumed it was jb.

Sent from my Red GS3

Nope, I frikkin wish tho. Cuz that would mean us cellular was closer.It was probly that maintenance update. If u work at vzw, u will know when it's released. That above post wasn't meant for u tho. The one above it was. Lol. It was meant for pizzaface or whatever his/ her name is. I like to argue tho n I will push to prove myself right, Lol. No offense.

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I thought you were looking at something besides the faq, like when updates are available for models not individual carriers.

And I shat out more than you know about sdlc about an hour ago. Calm your jets

U don't know what I know, and u shat it? Wtf do u eat man? Lol.

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Nope, I frikkin wish tho. Cuz that would mean us cellular was closer.It was probly that maintenance update. If u work at vzw, u will know when it's released. That above post wasn't meant for u tho. The one above it was. Lol. It was meant for pizzaface or whatever his/ her name is. I like to argue tho n I will push to prove myself right, Lol. No offense.

Ah gotcha its hard to read tone in forums I work at best buy tho so I get bits and pieces of news from the carriers when they feel like telling us anything lol

Sent from my Red GS3