Can't text a verizon iPhone?

Kat Gray

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Hey all, loving my samsung s3 after getting it yesterday. One of my few issues is not being able to receive texts from a a friend with a Verizon iPhone. Is this something I can fix by changing a setting, downloading an app, or ? Hopefully this isn't a permanent issue.

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi Kat ? If you haven't already resolved that issue by now, I'd guess you'd probably be able to resolve it by calling or swinging by your local AT&T Corp. store, of wherever you bought the phone from? if you bought it locally. Then there's also the Samsung Live Chat support, which is reportedly very helpful, as well as the AT&T website phone / chat / email support.
Sorry, but I've not heard of that issue before. Nice looking doggy. :) Is it a Alaskan Malamute, or a Siberian Husky?

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Hey all, loving my samsung s3 after getting it yesterday. One of my few issues is not being able to receive texts from a a friend with a Verizon iPhone. Is this something I can fix by changing a setting, downloading an app, or ? Hopefully this isn't a permanent issue.
If you are coming from an Iphone, you will have to go back to the iphone and turn wifi off first, then turn Imessage off, then turn phone off and give it time to disconnect from the server. This will disassociate your number from Imessage.