Cannot split email accounts in JB

fireidiot

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Since the upgrade to JB, I cannot split out my two email accounts. I used to have a widget for each account and it separated them on the old software. It's not a huge deal, just a convenience thing. Anyone having the same issue?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Since the upgrade to JB, I cannot split out my two email accounts. I used to have a widget for each account and it separated them on the old software. It's not a huge deal, just a convenience thing. Anyone having the same issue?

Nope. I have three email accounts, all working fine. You have to add them, one at a time. Then hit "sync all", and you should be good to go.:)

fireidiot

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
My issue isn't getting the mail, but having a shortcut fit each one. As it stands now I the to use the drop down to switch between accounts.

I tried deleting and re adding the accounts with no luck.

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
My issue isn't getting the mail, but having a shortcut fit each one. As it stands now I the to use the drop down to switch between accounts.

I tried deleting and re adding the accounts with no luck.

Hit the email icon, then the drop down, and hit "combined view". That should show you all the emails, and each separate account.:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo