Samsung Galaxy S3 messaging problem

Kingsley Poh

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi , recently my s3 have one messaging problem

I keep seeing the "1" on top of the messaging icon but i had already read every message and even deleted everything but it is still there
Anyway to remove this "1" ? Pls leave a comment
THANKS !!!!:D

diabloking

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I had this happen with my N2 when I was using Chomp SMS but to fix it go to application manager - all apps - "badgeprovider" - clear data - restart phone.

moffett23

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm having a problem with my messaging on my Gs3. It says "sending" when I send a message, but it just keeps saying that without ever sending the message. Then, after awhile, it sometimes denies the message and says "failed". Sometimes it does it and sometimes it doesn't.

Jonathan Fearne

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Folks, i got onto Samsung after having the same problems.. this is what they told me.. It fixed the message not working problem completely.. The number didnt work but the directions did.
Perform a HARD RESET: To perform a Hard Reset you will need to Dial *2767*3855# into your keypad just like you would dial an ordinary phone number. The device will restart and turn itself back on automatically. Once the device has completely restarted the device will be ready to use as normal. If the device does not respond to the Hard Reset code above please select [Settings] > [Backup and Reset]/[Privacy] > [Factory Data Reset] -or- [Settings] > [Accounts] tab > [Backup and Reset] > [Factory Data Reset] -or- [Settings] > [General] tab > [Backup and Reset] > [Factory Data Reset]

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non