Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kingsley Poh
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Samsung Galaxy S3 messaging problem

Hi , recently my s3 have one messaging problem

I keep seeing the "1" on top of the messaging icon but i had already read every message and even deleted everything but it is still there
    Anyway to remove this "1" ? Pls leave a comment
    THANKS !!!!
    vivek12787 likes this.

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 messaging problem

I had this happen with my N2 when I was using Chomp SMS but to fix it go to application manager - all apps - "badgeprovider" - clear data - restart phone.

I'm having a problem with my messaging on my Gs3. It says "sending" when I send a message, but it just keeps saying that without ever sending the message. Then, after awhile, it sometimes denies the message and says "failed". Sometimes it does it and sometimes it doesn't.

Hi I have the same problem. did u find a solution??????? Thanks

Folks, i got onto Samsung after having the same problems.. this is what they told me.. It fixed the message not working problem completely.. The number didnt work but the directions did.
    Perform a HARD RESET: To perform a Hard Reset you will need to Dial *2767*3855# into your keypad just like you would dial an ordinary phone number. The device will restart and turn itself back on automatically. Once the device has completely restarted the device will be ready to use as normal. If the device does not respond to the Hard Reset code above please select [Settings] > [Backup and Reset]/[Privacy] > [Factory Data Reset] -or- [Settings] > [Accounts] tab > [Backup and Reset] > [Factory Data Reset] -or- [Settings] > [General] tab > [Backup and Reset] > [Factory Data Reset]