- 4 Posts
How to manage contacts group on Galaxy S3 and Gmail?
I am new to android. I use to be Apple user but it sucks so I switched to android 6 months back.
My problem is that I have Primary Gmail id which has all my contacts.
I created contacts group name "Friends"
then added 5 friends contacts in it.
Now when I check that in my S3 then I am not able to see any contacts in contacts group name "Friends".
What am i missing here?
Thanks in advance.
- 02-13-2014, 02:12 AM #2
Re: How to manage contacts group on Galaxy S3 and Gmail?
Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Accounts-Google>[your Google account], then make sure "Contacts" and "People details" are checked. Make sure they are both synced and up to date. Then look at the Contact Group again in your People app, and see if it's correct now.
- By Sonny1967 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 4Last Post: 03-08-2014, 09:24 PM
- By Phoner6 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 02-17-2014, 08:46 AM
- By wingnut3675 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 02-13-2014, 08:57 AM
- By Ahmed Hesham in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-12-2014, 11:40 PM
- By beeray in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2014, 10:18 AM