- 2 Posts
Galaxy S3 Notification Bar after 4.4.2 update problems
Well, it isn't as much a problem as it is an annoyance. Before the update, all running apps in pull down notification area were above the notification bar and when I would hit the clear button all of the notifications like new texts, emails, new installs,etc that were the clear button would go away and clean up a lot of space. But now, all of the apps that are running in the background are also under the notification clear button and when I hit clear the space is still crowded because running apps are now under the clear button. I really hate that. Notification area is crowded. I want my nonclearable apps above the notification bar, not below.
- 07-03-2014, 02:01 AM #2
- 6,691 Posts
Re: Galaxy S3 Notification Bar after 4.4.2 update problems
You're saying it used to look like thisbut now the Ongoing notifications are not a separate group but are just shown under the Notifications group? (And of course they don't go away when you 'Clear' because they're ongoing.) [Sorry, I don't have a device with 4.4.x so I don't know what it looks like.]
If that's the case I'm not sure if a fix is available.
(From a purely mathematical standpoint you haven't lost anything in terms of space - if you used to have three ongoing apps, you still have three ongoing apps taking up space on the screen; they're just below the line rather than above the line.)
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 12:45 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 06:32 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 01:17 AM
- By rx76onu in forum Samsung Gear LiveReplies: 43Last Post: 07-08-2014, 05:14 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 06:38 PM