Deleted pictures on my phone and they still upload to my computer. Help deleting for good?

iBeastDaily

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Whenever I upload pictures to my laptop it uploads every single picture I've ever taken. Basically 5000 pictures. It's difficult to locate the pictures I'm looking for and it's a pain to have the same pictures all over my laptop three times over. Is there a way to delete these pictures from my phone for good? I have an HTC Inspire 4G if that helps. Thanks!

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Depending on the way you are uplaoding them, it sounds like you're not set to upload only new pictures. I use Dropbox myself, because it's so simple. As far as deleted pictures being uploaded, I haven't experienced that. When I delete a picture from the gallery on the phone, it's gone.

StacyB004

Jun 24, 2016
Visit site
I'm having the same problem and can't find answers anywhere! Did you ever find why this was happening?

Whenever I upload pictures to my laptop it uploads every single picture I've ever taken. Basically 5000 pictures. It's difficult to locate the pictures I'm looking for and it's a pain to have the same pictures all over my laptop three times over. Is there a way to delete these pictures from my phone for good? I have an HTC Inspire 4G if that helps. Thanks!