Insufficient Storage problem

SharpieItBlack

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
So I had two app updates today, my bank's mobile app and Facebook Messenger. The bank app was about 1.5mb and the Facebook Messenger app was about 5mb. I first tried to download my bank app, and it gave me the "Insufficient Storage" warning.

So I went to manage my applications, moved some to the SD card (16gb) and deleted old ones I never use. I went back and tried again, same message. I went back to manage my applications and it said I had 120mb left of internal storage, and about 13gb of my SD card.

I can't move all my apps to my card, I've tried and it's stuck on my internal storage.

So I tried to update Messenger that is 5mb. It updated successfully! And so I tried to re upload my bank's app, insufficient storage popped up again.

And I can't use the app unless I update, and it's not letting me update no matter what.
Any suggestions? I've tried pretty much everything, even deleting old text messages.
I have an HTC Inspire 4G

frmorrison

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Restart your phone, that should fix the problem. Also, you can get App2SD, this will help identify which apps can be moved to the sd card.

jsz1002

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
I have this same problem all of a sudden. Battery pull and restarting the phone doesn't help at all. Not sure what else to do. I also have plenty of space available.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty