My phone is stuck on Hboot screen? HELP :(

Nora Hasan

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
My phone is stuck on hboot screen. I tried to turn it off then press the power and the down volume but its not doing a thing. Its frustrating
i tried removing the sd and sim card thinking they were causing the problem, but still nothing is changing.
Can someone please help me out :-\

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Are you rooted

Is it trying to update

What are you trying to do

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums

Nora Hasan

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I didnt root my phone.
when my phone dies I tried to charge it, then when it was fully charged I turned it on and the screen popped up
I had this problem before but I was able to volume button and the power button to select

- - - Updated - - -

this time it just froze :(

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I didnt root my phone.
when my phone dies I tried to charge it, then when it was fully charged I turned it on and the screen popped up
I had this problem before but I was able to volume button and the power button to select

- - - Updated - - -

this time it just froze :(

Battery pull and retry wouldn't fix it?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

Irishie

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I have just bought my A858 duo unit last November 2012 and found out that wifi is not working. I brought it to nearest service center and just they have just reset my unit. after one to three days my phone begin to hang ups.. and unable to open the Hboot screen...trying to on and off the phone did'nt work at all. what cause of this problem to the unit.

really a frustruation for me... I CANT ENJOY USING IT!!!!!!!!!!:(

- - - Updated - - -

I have just bought my A858 duo unit last November 2012 and found out that wifi is not working. I brought it to nearest service center and just they have just reset my unit. after one to three days my phone begin to hang ups.. and unable to open the Hboot screen...trying to on and off the phone did'nt work at all. what cause of this problem to the unit.

really a frustruation for me... I CANT ENJOY USING IT!!!!!!!!!!:(

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Grab the stock RUU for the Inspire 4G/Desire HD from XDA, I'll see if I can post the link.

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87