IS the same for Rooting then, Inspire/Desire HD?

Staticpunk84

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Ok so Im also seeing the Inspire and the D-HD is the same as to some features and the design. But what about the software would it be the same for rooting or will some something be a little different cause its a eruo phone.? On a side note can anyone answer some ?s or even post some links. What some Kernals and are those like a must have if you rooting or changing set up's in the phone and I hear lots say Flash Roms untill you find what works What some popular Roms out their Cause Im still new too all this and I would research the Roms but Idk which one lols....

*Or is it the same far as rooting the phone as the Evo?

Last edited:

tpbklake

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Ok so Im also seeing the Inspire and the D-HD is the same as to some features and the design. But what about the software would it be the same for rooting or will some something be a little different cause its a eruo phone.? On a side note can anyone answer some ?s or even post some links. What some Kernals and are those like a must have if you rooting or changing set up's in the phone and I hear lots say Flash Roms untill you find what works What some popular Roms out their Cause Im still new too all this and I would research the Roms but Idk which one lols....

*Or is it the same far as rooting the phone as the Evo?

Here is a link to XDA forums about rooting. If you try to use the DHD process, you will be able to root your phone, however the sound will be messed up. The firmware in the Inspire is different enough from the DHD that there is some incompatibilities using this method. attn1 is an awesome developer in the HTC world and is putting together a rooting procedure for the Inspire, so stay tune to the Inspire forum on XDA:

xda-developers - View Single Post - [Q] Inspire 4G Root

Reactions: ZeroRilix

Staticpunk84

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
thats true just did not know and just wanted to get some inside stuff about this and anything else its where do I start after rooting kind of thing lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emii