Headset with controls/mic? Recommendation

jlm86

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Is there ANY headset/mic combo that have WORKING controls for Android device..??

Cannot believe that none of them work out there...

raver_returns

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I would suggest these really. Gives you the best of both worlds and not for a bad price either. The black box part of it is the actual bluetooth part. But you can use any wired headset with it.

Sony Ericsson - Products - Extras - Overview - MW600

SONY? REALLY? I have a few choice words for Sony and what they can do with their products after their fiasco with George Hotz, but the moderators wouldn't like me very much I'm sure.

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
SONY? REALLY? I have a few choice words for Sony and what they can do with their products after their fiasco with George Hotz, but the moderators wouldn't like me very much I'm sure.

Im not a big fan of them either, but these work pretty good.

Sent from my Inspiration

DevssrT

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
I love my dr. Dre bets tour in ear headphones. In use winamp and you can clip tracks/play-pause music and pick up/ hang up calls. The sound is amazing and people I call never complain
About b/g noise.

rocketry876

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site

Why do you have a thing against Sony? It wasnt their fault Hotz hacked their network.

ay

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I would suggest these really. Gives you the best of both worlds and not for a bad price either. The black box part of it is the actual bluetooth part. But you can use any wired headset with it.

Sony Ericsson - Products - Extras - Overview - MW600

Anyone have any experience with the MW600's and an HTC EVO 3D? I'm very interested in these headphones, but would love some confirmation that they work well for phone calls, use with Google Music app, and use with BeyondPod app if anyone knows? Thanks for any info you can provide!

tomc1944

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I bought the new Klipsch SA4a android phones. The come with an app that let's you change the operation of the phones. Love them. Great sound and super controls.

sixsigma1978

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have any experience with the MW600's and an HTC EVO 3D? I'm very interested in these headphones, but would love some confirmation that they work well for phone calls, use with Google Music app, and use with BeyondPod app if anyone knows? Thanks for any info you can provide!

Do these work with HTC Inspire as well? From teh website - looks like they only list compatible SONY ERICCSON phones.