miui for thrive? anyone...

singular9

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
anyone know if i can put miui rom on my thrive?
because i know its more stable than cm7.2 rc1 (cyanogenmod 7.2 realease candidate 1) and i would like to get my feet wet using something that is safe-er than cm7 for the thrive.

alsot all i know is that cm7 is for lg optimus one, does that mean the whole series of phones or just optimus one? because the thrive is part of that series.

korrectmethod

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
anyone know if i can put miui rom on my thrive?
because i know its more stable than cm7.2 rc1 (cyanogenmod 7.2 realease candidate 1) and i would like to get my feet wet using something that is safe-er than cm7 for the thrive.

alsot all i know is that cm7 is for lg optimus one, does that mean the whole series of phones or just optimus one? because the thrive is part of that series.

you won't find much of miui for the thrive. right now im on android 4.0.3 ICS on my thrive. its very stable with only a few bugs. (at least no blackscreen bug like you get with cm7, makes it unusable form me)

if you want to try it
beta4_funny_sim.zip

You will need to wipe everything, then flash that rom then flash raenyes .35 kernel

Originally we were asked not to post like this to the kernel but since raenyes gave up I'm doing a direct link anyways.
So flash this kernel after you install that rom. http://www.box.com/s/c3c3u5t2ckxxifd62r5b

Last edited:

bownz

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non