Shutting down by itself everyday

necrotic#AC

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I just bought the phone about one week ago. I love it and the Android OS. I have only one very annoying problem :

It shuts down by itself everyday and I must remove the battery to get it running again. When it happens, the phone is in my pocket or idling on my desk at work. It never turned off when I was playing with it, only when it's locked. Also, it does it even if the battery is fully charged. The phone is also up to date with the latest updates.

It is annoying since I bought a hard case for it and I need to remove the case each time in order to do the battery pull...

Well, I did a hard reset yesterday. I did not install any other apps. The same problem occurred again this morning.

Is my unit faulty or it might be just the battery ? I'd prefer not bringing it back since they're going to send it to HTC for repair and they won't replace it right away...

Anyone had this problem and managed to resolve it ?

Thanks

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Bring it to TMobile.... you're still covered under the 30 day warranty. They will give you a new phone. Its covered as a manufacturer defect.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87