HELP!!!!

JR6962

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone.

So I got an issue with my n2. I've been using this phone for a while now and just yesturday it's been acting up. My music player would skip songs and not play music. It takes forever to load or close apps. Sometimes the keyboard lags and types the letters real slow. Just an all out cluster f**k. Help would be greatly appreciated. I've tried rebooting with the battery out and all that jazz. If I have to end up formatting this baby I'll do it but it's the last thing I want to do...

Thanks in advance.

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Easy cache cleaner is free. Also try updating the app and deleting apps you don't use to help free up space.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

TmobileT889

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Hey my t889 note 2 has been messing up; freezing having to remove the battery & it is rendering downloads unsuccessful for the past week as well finally broke down and called tmobile after troubleshooting, factory resets, & a new sim card, tmobile repair is sending me a replacement HOWEVER they state its on backorder since May 13th (which is not good) but have issued me a credit to my account for the inconvenience of being told yesterday I'd receive it today through UPS overnight shipping. Said that to say this, you may just have to get a replacement even though they state it'll be a remanufactured one with the large request for the note 2 and backordered for 2wks its good chance it'll be brand new! Lets hope so anyway! ;)

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Android Central Forums

JR6962

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I got the same as well. Here's the problem. My carrier is not tmb. I had a friend purchase the phone and send it up to Ontario. Kinda can't get a replacement. Would a update work if it's ever released?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress