- 1 Posts
T-Mobile or ATT Galaxy S2 on Straight Talk?
I have my Straight Talk ATT SIM card, but haven't gotten the phone yet. From the specs and what I've read, the T-Mobile S2's are better.
I'm wondering which would be best, an ATT S2 or an unlocked T-Mobile considering I have the ATT SIM? Is the ATT on Straight Talk 4g?
- 09-16-2013, 07:08 PM #2
Re: T-Mobile or ATT Galaxy S2 on Straight Talk?
If you mean if the AT&T Galaxy SII (I'm assuming the Skyrocket) can use 4G/LTE, then yes it should. The T-Mobile can use HSPDA/HSPUA and Dual-channel (DC) networks but not LTE as it lacks the necessary hardware antennas.
If this doesn't help sorry. :/ The OP wasn't too clear with what it was asking.Devices (Their ROMs and respective mods, if any):
HTC One M8: Stock Sense 6 w/ OEM and carrier bloatware removed [daily driver]
Samsung Galaxy SII (SGH-T989/Hercules): AOSPA 4.6 Beta 6 (4.4.4) FINAL, ViPER4Android FX, updated Adreno 220 drivers [backup]
HTC Nexus 9: Stock Android Lollipop
- By Kitty Jenkins in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 15Last Post: 06-19-2014, 04:14 PM
- By The Mancoose in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 11-05-2013, 05:01 PM
- By k1fox in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2013, 11:55 AM
- By Google_Superuser in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 6Last Post: 09-10-2013, 06:29 AM
- By Gazella in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2013, 12:42 PM