Texts not always getting to my Amaze

sebastiau

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I text daily. Several times a week a text another person sent to me would not get through to my phone. I took it to T-Mobile they suggested it was a bad SIM card so I replaced it, still the same problem. I then did a factory reset at the store and I still have the same problem. Is anyone else experiencing this?

cornickmp

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I had a similar issue when I was sending and receiving texts from my wife. It turned out to be her phone was having the problem, not mine. She reset her BlackBerry with T-Mobile and we could text again. Find out if this issue only happens with one specific device or many.

weirdkid

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
I have the opposite problem. I'm receiving two to three of the same text messages at the same time from people. My sister has the Amaze as well and it happens to her too.

936nog

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I have the opposite problem. I'm receiving two to three of the same text messages at the same time from people. My sister has the Amaze as well and it happens to her too.

Yup, I get the repeated texts as well. Or at least I did before uploading ICS. Now that I've upgraded to ics, I'm not able to read any texts at all. Just gives me.the "loading" sign of death. Would love to know if anyone's figured that one out.

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Yup, I get the repeated texts as well. Or at least I did before uploading ICS. Now that I've upgraded to ics, I'm not able to read any texts at all. Just gives me.the "loading" sign of death. Would love to know if anyone's figured that one out.

Try going into Settings | Apps | Manage Apps and delete the data from the Message app (under "All" tab). Then run again.

Messages now has a backup option I didn't see in Gingerbread, but that may not work for you if it won't even load messages at all.