Digital Keyboard won't appear; ICS

Justin Bryenton

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
thanks for posting your answer

Quote Originally Posted by jason0214865 View Post
Although you already reset you're phone I would like to post a solution for others to see. For anyone having this problem just go to settings>applications and tap the "All" tab. Scroll down to where it says "Touch Input" and tap that. Then hit "Clear data." That should fix the problem"

thank you so much works like a charm now :)

Erica Todd

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for putting this post up. Was having a problem with my keyboard showing up. Took all of 5 seconds with your instructions and the problem that has been bugging me for days was fixed. Thanks!

fem123

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
I have a HTC desire , the keyboard does not want to apear . I could not find the option to clear when I go to the settings - language & keyboard - HTC Sense Input to clear . The message loading appears every time I want to do something on the phone ..it has become slow and frustrating .

bprophet

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
After days of no keyboard (umm, I was drawing messages in my Notes apps...& speaking to get URLs into browsers), I found your suggestion "jason0214865"...simple, fast, & fixed! All my data, pics, etc intact :-D I wish you all things great in return for your easy & knowledgeable advice! THANK YOU (TYPED from my HTC Amaze phone keyboard!)

Ms Petite

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
I have a Blu Advance 4.0 and the keyboard refuses to come up too! I have followed the instructions by clearing my "Android Keyboard" data and restarting, but still no luck. Help?

salinden

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem with Nexus 5. It started 5.0 update. I also created another profile at that point, and the keyboard seems to crash/not come up after I switch between the profiles.

I tried clearing the data for Google Keyboard, but that did not work.

Any ideas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty