Bluetooth Ear Piece issues

dups

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I've got a Plantronics Discovery 655 and I always used this with my Palm Pre Plus with no issues. Since I've switched to my HTC Sensation (which I love BTW) I've had some strange anonying problems with the ear piece.

I can be talking on a call and all of a sudden I can't hear the caller in my ear piece anymore, its coming out of the phone speaker (not the speakerphone). The phone shows that the call is still going through my bluetooth and that its connected. I switch the call from my bluetooth to the handset and back to the bluetooth and it comes back to the ear piece and everything is fine.

This has been very annoying though as the primary place I use my ear piece is when driving and when this happens it gets me handling my phone frantically trying to get the call back in my ear.

Has anybody else experienced this or know why it does this? Is my ear piece not compatible and I need a new one?

Thanks in advance!

kirblar#AC

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I had the Plantronics 906 and I had a horrible issue with them and the sensation. Coming from the Droid X, I never had any issues. Im guessing its because its Bluetooth 3.0, might be compatibility issue but i might be wrong.