Android 4.1 Jellybean for HTC Sensation...

HeyBob

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know where to find information about getting Android 4.1 Jellybean on to the T-Mobile HTC Sensation?

I think the likelihood of T-Mobile pushing out the new version for this phone is slim to none and I do not plan on waiting for them if they did. So, I have decided to root and put a stock Android 4.1 image on my phone. Does anyone have any tips or information on this?

johnp888

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I think we will have to wait until aosp version of jb 4.1 is ready and the devs can incorporate it into their roms. Someone might be able to port it but I would wait for a cm9.1 or aosp rom. Cm9 rc1 has been great for me so far. Ymmv. Good luck!

Oh for rooting and s-off info I would suggest xda forums. They have comprehensive guides to doing this. Feel free to ask questions. I used revolutionary to s-off last year but not sure if things have changed lately.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Android Central Forums

Reactions: HeyBob

anon(161369)

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
If you guys are still interested there is a port being g developed at xda, for the Sensation hopefully it will be stable in a month or two as the current version is still in alpha