What do you like most about your Sensation?

mojosingle

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I am thinking about getting this phone. For those of you that got the new Sensation, now that you have it I am wondering if you are glad you bought it? Also if you are happy with it can you tell me what you like most about it? Thanks.
2wbrcwy.gif

54fxop.jpg

Last edited:

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I am thinking about getting this phone. For those of you that got the new Sensation, now that you have it I am wondering if you are glad you bought it? Also if you are happy with it can you tell me what you like most about it? Thanks.
2wbrcwy.gif

54fxop.jpg
The screen and the build quality. Both are nothing short of incredible.

ARich91

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I like the build quality compared to my Vibrant, but the screen leaves a bit to be desired, considering the small viewing angle before the colors wash out a bit.

coronaboy10

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
The way web pages look so sharp and how the images pop off the screen. And how its always perfectly adjusted for the screen.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
HTC Sense mail is better than any other stock mail client. Nice and clean and gets the job done. No need to download a 3rd party and better than stock Android client. The speed and build quality is great. Only thing I dislike (which is not really the device) is the bloatware apps by TMO. They keep running in the background. I can't wait for root that way I can get rid of the junk.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
First of all FD2 and I are friends (sometimes). Secondly, I think Sensation owners are lucky to have such an awesome Android phone, and I've been reading and hearing a lot of positive feedback about it. If you're on T-Mobile and considering the Sensation, I would grab it. I'm on Verizon and have no complaints about the Fascinate. That said I want the Verizon Nexus S 2 Function ASAP. I will say this much - for business users like myself with multiple Exchange accounts - I find HTC's Sense mail to be vastly superior to any other manufacture on the market. So much that it plays a tremendous role in my decision making process.

Lastly, I will take my personal attacks toward you to Gtalk :p

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
So let me get this straight, you are saying that the Sensation reminds you of the Incredible?
28bws54.gif

Ha. No. This blows the Incredible off the face of the earth. :p

BTW, my new favorite part of the Sensation is the battery life. My phone was sitting on my desk at work, getting texts, email, weather updates, etc., from 10-3, and the battery life didn't drop a SINGLE PERCENT. I don't know what kind of voodoo HTC built into the software, but the idle battery life is amazing.

sully63114

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
The only problem I HAD with this phone was issues with data connection. That got solved today. I love everything about this phone now. It's nothing short of amazing.

tdubrpdx

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
The build quality of this phone is beyond anything I've seen before on an android device and is enough to make even an apple fan jealous. The battery life is also noticeably better than the average android phone. This is the phone i've been waiting for; one I don't feel like I have to root. (even though I will :p)

FocusFreak

Banned
May 8, 2011
Visit site
I just picked one up for a trial run, I currently have the Nexus S 4G. A few things I prefer on the Sensation is the screen, build quality, camera, 1080p video and being able to do voice and data at the same time over 4G.

craigf#AC

May 30, 2010
Visit site
How about app compatibility? Have you Sensation owners noticed any dual-core wonkiness so far? Am thinking about getting the EVO 3D (tied to Sprint), which IIRC uses the same proc.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty