Talking to myself

SylarDX

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
So I have been having an issue and wanted to see if anyone has any ideas. When I drop a call, My phone doesn't beep or notify me like it use to. I also don't get a beep when i have a call waiting on the other line when they call in.

If anyone knows a fix or has any ideas, much appreciated thank you!

corydunbar

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
if it is something that just recently started, i'd delete any new or updated apps and troubleshoot them as the cause. then one by one re-install them

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
So I have been having an issue and wanted to see if anyone has any ideas. When I drop a call, My phone doesn't beep or notify me like it use to. I also don't get a beep when i have a call waiting on the other line when they call in.

If anyone knows a fix or has any ideas, much appreciated thank you!

It seems like the last update shut off that particular option to notify you when you have a incoming text or call while in a call. I know someone else with the MyTouch and when I checked that option it was indeed off and she claims to never have went into the options to change it to begin with.

SylarDX

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
Yea I Did a factory restart of my phone, still having the problem. Checked the option under carrier settings, and its on. I wonder if its more a Network Problem then Hardware. Though my wives phone is working fine.