Unlocked Samsung Nexus S backing: Need help please!

bkuzz11

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I'm thinking of selling my unlocked for T-mobile and AT&T, Samsung Nexus S.

I bought it off of a guy that said he had worked at a Google event and they gave him the brand new phone. From searching online, I was unable to find another backing/back cover like it, so maybe its rare?

My Nexus S's backing has little Androids all over the back up until the ridging (see attached picture).IMG_20121107_121732.jpg

bblaze

Android Powered Human
Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
What is the help you're looking for? You didn't really specify anything that you needed assistance with.

bblaze

Android Powered Human
Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Just to clarify, the Nexus S you have is a "limited edition" one with a customized backplate. Info can be found here. It seems it was available through Negri Electronics at a huge markup ($845 U.S.).

bkuzz11

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
thanks for the reply! yeah i was really trying to ID it, wondering if it was actually anything special.

do you have any further insight as to about how much this could go for on ebay? i know its an old model, but possibly to some android enthusiast collector?

bblaze

Android Powered Human
Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
thanks for the reply! yeah i was really trying to ID it, wondering if it was actually anything special.

do you have any further insight as to about how much this could go for on ebay? i know its an old model, but possibly to some android enthusiast collector?

Maybe 50 bucks more than a standard Nexus S. But that's just a guess. Depends on the condition of the phone. I can't imagine it'd be much higher than the standard model as most people put the phone in a case which would negate the custom back plate.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty