Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    1,117 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default How expensive are these Nexus S battery cover?

I went on that Globaldirect site and woah they are expensive! 56 bucks... went to check EBay and they are in the 20s and 30s... is the NFC garbage really that expensive? Anyone know where to snag one for cheap that works or is OEM?

Sent from my Nexus S
    Devices: Samsung Nexus S 4.0.1(alpha, of course), Samsung Vibrant 2.3.5 CM7 w/ Glitch Kernel v13, broken HTC Dream, and a Google Cr-48 with Ubuntu 11.10

Quote Originally Posted by Smokexz View Post
    I went on that Globaldirect site and woah they are expensive! 56 bucks... went to check EBay and they are in the 20s and 30s... is the NFC garbage really that expensive? Anyone know where to snag one for cheap that works or is OEM?

Sent from my Nexus S
    Try calling Samsung. There is posts in the NS4G forum that they got one for $16.23.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    1,117 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Wiley_11 View Post
    Try calling Samsung. There is posts in the NS4G forum that they got one for $16.23.
    Are they the same ones? Even then it seems very expensive for a piece of plastic with pins on it.

Sent from my Dream
    Devices: Samsung Nexus S 4.0.1(alpha, of course), Samsung Vibrant 2.3.5 CM7 w/ Glitch Kernel v13, broken HTC Dream, and a Google Cr-48 with Ubuntu 11.10
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    1,117 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Can anyone find a cheaper one that's OEM?

I tried Samsung and they don't hold that so... what the f***?

ROM
    Stock

Wait... Samsung doesnt carry replacement covers for their phones? Thats bogus
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    1,117 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan.Drais View Post
    I thought that was ******ed.

Sent from my Xoom

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan.Drais View Post
    Somebody posted they called Samsung and said they broke their cover and they sold them one.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Koreans.......just out to take our money, hey but I still love samsung!
    Devices Past to Present
    • Blackberry Bold 9000
    • HTC Aria
    • Samsung Captivate
    • Google Nexus S
    • Moto Xoom