HELP - I'm getting a message that says ClockworkMod Recovery v5.0.2.0 E: Bad boot message "recovery

El Oficio

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
HELP - I'm getting a message that says ClockworkMod Recovery v5.0.2.0 E: Bad boot message "recovery

I'm new to Android, something tells me that this has probably been addressed in the past, but how can I remove the ClockworkMod Recovery, or get it to work, when I press the volume up and down it works but when I press the home button it gives me the rom manager logo (hat with the circle and arrow), if I press home again or power it will take me back to the menu. I uninstalled rom manager but it doesn't make any difference. The phone works fine with the old android 2,2,2, but I cannot update, backup or do anything else to improve it.
Thanks

Dhilip Saran

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: HELP - I'm getting a message that says ClockworkMod Recovery v5.0.2.0 E: Bad boot message "reco

I'm new to Android, something tells me that this has probably been addressed in the past, but how can I remove the ClockworkMod Recovery, or get it to work, when I press the volume up and down it works but when I press the home button it gives me the rom manager logo (hat with the circle and arrow), if I press home again or power it will take me back to the menu. I uninstalled rom manager but it doesn't make any difference. The phone works fine with the old android 2,2,2, but I cannot update, backup or do anything else to improve it.
Thanks