Note 3 stuck at the logo screen

Midomi333

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm a new member, just made this acc a minute ago, forgive me if i did anything wrong, i'll read the rules later.
anyways...
I rooted my device when i got this phone, use it with Odin, and earlier this morning, i tried to unroot it, 'cause i want to update the phone, since it says that i modified my phone and blah blah.. so i unroot my phone using supersu, and restart the phone, but i still can't update the phone, so i give up and i tried to root the phone again

what i did was:

1) i connect my phone, open PDA
2) next, i'm not really sure which file i was supposed to open, so i click random file .-. most likely the third or second one, i'll show you how it look like
Capture.PNG

and that's when it started to go wrong.. when i tried to turn it back off and on again, it stuck at the logo screen where it says samsung note 3, it just stuck there.

next i tried to root the phone again, i thought if i did it again correctly, it might work, so i open the pda file again and clicked CF-auto root file (most likely)

it still doesnt work..
then i tried to press the power button + up + home, it doesnt work, it showed the android thing and then get back straight on the logo screen again, and it just stuck there.
i tried again over and over, i even pulled out the battery, but it doesnt work.

i wonder if i should go to t-mobile and had them repair it, but i doubt they will, since they would know i rooted my phone, and besides i dont even know if i have the warranty or not.

please someone help me, thank you very much!!!

-when i tried to charge the phone, theres this loading sign but, the green things wont show up, you know how you charge your phone and then theres this green thing that shows up . or has it always been that way?
the screen wont turn off too, it usally does.

ade_tobat

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
U really need to do more research before u start rooting the phone.. u might end up brick the phone..

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk