Questions about the Samsung Note 3 - Accessory Replacements

Isc73

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
I have a couple of questions for you guys to help me with on the note 3. Thanks a lot all help is appreciated.
1. How do I customize the word dictionary on the default Samsung keyboard. I have swift key but I'm giving the default another go, I like the UI more. Only trouble I'm having with the default is that I don't know how to add words to the "dictionary" or word predictions.
2. I lost all of the nibs for my s-pen and my rubber tip came off. is there any way for me to get more nibs? I've tried amazon and ebay but none come without the s-pen, the most expensive part, which I don't need.
3. Is there anyway to get a brand new battery, same as the original?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

sarkycow

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I have a couple of questions for you guys to help me with on the note 3. Thanks a lot all help is appreciated.
1. How do I customize the word dictionary on the default Samsung keyboard. I have swift key but I'm giving the default another go, I like the UI more. Only trouble I'm having with the default is that I don't know how to add words to the "dictionary" or word predictions.
2. I lost all of the nibs for my s-pen and my rubber tip came off. is there any way for me to get more nibs? I've tried amazon and ebay but none come without the s-pen, the most expensive part, which I don't need.
3. Is there anyway to get a brand new battery, same as the original?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

1. You can go to settings >> language & input >> personal dictionary and then click on the little + sign on the top right to add words to your dictionary.

2. I found this on ebay:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...v%3Ditem.view%26id151259967138&token=bai_RVmu

If this link doesn't work I can email it to you.

3. I know you can buy batteries and a charging system from Samsung. You can also buy them from places like amazon and ebay - just be sure that it's genuine (if that's what you want - some people are fine with generic batteries that can be cheaper than Samsung's).

Hope this info helps.

Sarks.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

sarkycow

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Here are pics to go with answer 1.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1395557466597.jpg
    1395557466597.jpg