Love my Note 3!

surfaday

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
I've had the S2 and the S4 and wasn't that thrilled with them. I've had a Sony Z also. I most recently had the Sony Z1s and liked it, but the Note seems a little more refined: for one, the Sony does not turn off the charging LED when you use the phone while its plugged in, very annoying in the dark, the Note does.

The Sony is nearly the same size as the Note, but with a smaller screen, I felt nearly no difference when I upgraded.

There are very few accessories for the Sony because it is a T-Mobile exclusive.

Its nice that you can turn off a lot of the Samsung bloatware too nowadays.

For some reason on my other phones I could only see Chrome mobile bookmarks. With the Note, (and my Nexus 7 tablet), I can get to my desktop bookmarks.

I have given the Nexus 7 to my wife since getting the Note 3.

I like Sony stuff in general but I'm just happier with the Note 3 and for now I think this is my phone even with the S5 and HTC One M8 coming out.

Looking forward to the Note 4 though.

Posted via Android Central App

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
My daughter had the S3, and a host of problems with it. Yesterday, after doing some technical stuff and realizing the problem wasn't going to be resolved, they offered her a Note 3 in compensation. I wanted one, myself, but upgrade time came at an Inconvenient time, so I took the free S4, instead.

TemporalBeef

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I recently got a Note 3 as well! I came from the S3, and I'm loving this thing. Great display, great camera, and a very fast phone. People make comments about the size all the time, but everything else (I'm looking at you, iPhone) looks like a tiny toy in comparison.

I'm definitely down with phablets, and I haven't even used my Nexus 7 since I got my N3.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87